Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

Star Wars Returns


     Last week during the half time of the Monday night football game, viewers were able to get the first chance to see the official Star Wars trailer. Even more important, tickets went on sale for the next movie, which comes out on December 17th. There were so many people trying to purchase tickets that multiple websites crashed. Fortunately, I was able to get my tickets on Tuesday.

     I've been a big Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I first watched it when my dad was watching it, and I was hooked. It's hard to pick a favorite, but so far I love The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

     The first trilogy that came out had more of a story than the second trilogy; the second trilogy was more on special effects than the actual story. I'm sure this new movie, The Force Awakens, will have amazing effects. I just hope the story is equally as good.

     I've been looking forward to it for so long, and it'll be hard for the movie to live up to the expectations. I'm sure I'd love it, though. Only a little less than 2 months to go. I'll be sure to write my opinions on the 7th Star Wars movie after I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment