Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Last Man on Earth: A New Season Begins


   
Several months ago I wrote about my top 5 favorite TV shows, and Last Man on Earth was on the list. The reason I only put it as my number 4 was because it was only on season 1. I wasn't yet sure if it would still be good after the first season.

     On Sunday, the first episode of season 2 aired. I loved it, though it seemed too short. From the beginning Last Man on Earth was funny. Phil and Carole were back to the relationship they had before things fell apart; arguing over stupid things but overall getting along well. I liked in this episode that they were traveling a lot; driving around town in a plane and even staying in the White House. They even stayed at Carole's old childhood home. I liked that because it showed what Carole's life was like before the virus hit.

     One thing I really like, other than that it's still funny, is the Last Man on Earth is leaving us with questions each week. When will Phil's brother land back on Earth and what kind of trouble will Phil's brother cause? What happened to the others in Tuscon, and mostly, will Phil find Carole?

No comments:

Post a Comment